SharePoint Project Series.

This is a series of blogs I am writing on SharePoint projects:

Part 1 - Design and Planning Part 2 - Implementation (Stage 1) Part 3 - Implementation (Stage 2)
Part 4 - Training Part 5 - Continued Support Part 6 - Suggested Continued Improvement

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Newness in my Life

Hello All,

I have been a bit absent as of late on my blog due to two things in my life.

My wife recently gave birth to our first child two weeks ago! It has been quite the experience.

I have sat my PRINCE2 foundation and PRINCE2 practitioner exams which was also quite the intense experience.

The more knowledge the better I say!

I look forward to applying the methodology to current and future projects I am working on.

Will be back soon to update my SP Projects blog series.

Until next time.

No comments: