SharePoint Project Series.

This is a series of blogs I am writing on SharePoint projects:

Part 1 - Design and Planning Part 2 - Implementation (Stage 1) Part 3 - Implementation (Stage 2)
Part 4 - Training Part 5 - Continued Support Part 6 - Suggested Continued Improvement

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SP2010 Non Dev Exams done

I finally got around to sitting my 70-668 IT PRO exam the other week. I have now passed 70-667 and 70-668 and am now a SharePoint 2010 IT PRO. I think the exam structure they have gone with this time around is better than the previous 2007 and WSS exams.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?