SharePoint Project Series.

This is a series of blogs I am writing on SharePoint projects:

Part 1 - Design and Planning Part 2 - Implementation (Stage 1) Part 3 - Implementation (Stage 2)
Part 4 - Training Part 5 - Continued Support Part 6 - Suggested Continued Improvement

Friday, June 12, 2009

Well I'm Convinced

I have been using it now for just over two weeks and I love it. It's something fresh and although the relevance on certain keywords are not the same, I have adapted my keyword choices to suit. Bing is definitely worth giving a shot.

Since my ninemsn page is my homepage i just use it from there. I used to type a lot of 'questions' in google, however I find in Bing instead of typing 'what is the capital of France' I would just type 'France Capital' and get better relevance. Obviously in this extremely generalised example it wouldn't make too much of a difference, but hopefully you get the idea.

Go ahead and bing away! Fantastic integration with your live account also.

http://www.bing.com/

Im predicting we will see some hot integretion with version next of SharePoint! exciting stuff.

No comments: